Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a strong Java developer with solid fundamental concepts including multi-threading, garbage collection concepts and performance tuning to join their Electronic Trading OMS development team.
– Provide innovative solutions for electronic Low Touch Trading, which includes Client Connectivity, Low Latency Market Access, Order Management System, Algorithmic Trading, Workflow, Analytics and Internal Crossing.
– Work on Full development cycle, including automation QA.
– Communicate and discuss the business on Specifications.
– Proven experience with core Java fundamentals, including multi-threading, garbage collection and performance tuning
– Able to deliver clean, supportable, testable and performant code
– Knowledge in OMS/ Algo would be a big plus
– Experience with all stages in the lifecycle of developing and running large distributed systems
– BSc / MSc / PhD in relevant field (Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
– Great communication skills
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)