Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a hands-on Lotus Notes Engineer to join their infrastructure team. Selected candidate will be working on large scale messaging projects. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Gather and analysis requirement, implement new product / services and enhancements and manage the life cycle
– Administer Lotus Notes, Symantec Email Archive, Blackberry and Citrix XenApp and XenMobile
– Asset Management, Inventory Control, Software Deployment and Patch Management
– End Point Security and Data Loss Protection
– Proven years of experience with the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes in a large-scale enterprise environment
– Knowledge on Lotus Domino Email V8 and Email Archival System
– Knowledge on Windows Domain architecture and directory service
– Knowledge on Blackberry Enterprise Server
– Experience in mid-large scale desktop application deployment/upgrade
– Familiar with Desktop, Virtual Desktop, End User Computing, Citrix Xenapp environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills