Our client, a top leading investment bank, is looking for a strong Load Balancer Engineer for their Web Operations Team. You will be part of the global team to support the global infrastructure. Great opportunity and remuneration.
– Support the global web operations infrastructure with follow the sun model.
– Responsible for L3 support of the Web Operations Load Balancer with configuration, toubleshooting, administration and outage handling.
– Work with other infrastructure team including Unix and Network on projects and support.
– Extensive knowledge in managing F5 Big-IP and Global Manager Appliances, as well as A10 Thunder Series Load Balancers in an enterprise environment.
– Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, HTTP, SSL and DNS.
– Familiar with Network analysis and performance tools such as Wireshark and TCPDump
– Strong Experience with Unix/Linux Administration and proficient in at least one scripting language (Perl or Python, etc)
– Ideally with working knowledge of Layer 3 routing protocols such as BGP.
– Web Server Administration (IIS/Apache) is preferred.
– Good communications skills in English. Selected candidate will be working in a global environment.