Our client, a leading investment bank, are looking for a talented UNIX Engineer to join their infrastructure team. The selected candidate will be part of their global team to support their Linux/UNIX infrastructure in a follow the sun model. Great potential and remuneration.
– Provide and manage Level 3 Support for Linux or UNIX in a global environment.
– Responsible for Unix and Linux support and projects including data center build, troubleshooting, new hardware and software implementation etc. Working with global team to provide global infrastructure support.
– Work closely with global counterparts on complex engineering issues and technical matters.
– At least 5 years of Linux / Unix Systems support and administration experience.
– In-depth knowledge and experience of Unix Operating System with Redhat Linux and Solaris.
– Knowledge of Linux System knowledge including performance optimization, System tuning, Robustness etc.
– Knowledge of Perl or Shell (and/or other scripting languages) is highly preferable.
– Knowledge of Storage facilities including SAN and NAS.
– Ability to solve complex technical problems.
– Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills. This person will be collaborating with global teams.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world’s top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com