We’re looking for a strong engineer with a good Unix background to join an innovative technology team with strong silicon valley type culture. Large enterprise with regional size business. Using latest technology with greenfield development projects.
– Administrate Agile development tools and version control.
– Administrate Linux-based Infrastructure production environment with high performance and availability.
– Executive software release builds and deployment for web applications.
– Work with software engineers to improve the monitoring, maintenance, optimization and operation of the web systems.
– Automate configuration, deployment, and monitoring across multiple environments.
– Solid background in hands on Infrastructure administration experience (Unix/Linux/Networking/Storage) in a mission-critical environment.
– 5 years Build and Release/DevOps experience with:
• Source code management (SVN)
• Infrastructure Automation Tools: Puppet / Chef
– Linux administration, Cisco LAN/WAN, Storage exp (Oracle) AND Incident Mgmt/Change Mgmt experience.
– Experience with managing DNS Server and Networking tools.
– Candidates coming from an internet development environment is highly preferred.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Good Communication skills in both English and Cantonese.