Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst for Life Insurance business. Selected candidate would be working with latest technology platform. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with business teams to identify the requirements for the Life Insurance business including Sales Process, Underwriting, Claims, Policy Administration, Regulatory etc
– Understand the business and operation process to prepare specifications for the system development.
– Conduct testings to ensure the system are designed and developed according the requirement specification.
– Establish detailed acceptance test procedures with users, provide documentations and end-user training.
– Establish control of change requests, and consolidate and prioritize systems changes.
– At least 3 years experience in a business analysis position.
– Life Insurance experience is preferred, especially with Underwriting, Sales Process, Policy Admin, Claim etc.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner
– Good understanding of SDLC.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.