Our client, a leading global investment bank is looking for a strong Windows L3 analyst to join their enterprise security infrastructure team. The role is based around operational stability and development of a large global environment of 6350+ Microsoft Windows servers and 45K+ Microsoft XP Desktops.
The role will focus on the security products and tooling utilized to manage the platform. The role is suited to an experienced Windows Systems Administrator or Platform Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise platform security. An additional key component of this role is project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
– Proven WINTEL platform (Both desktop and server) administration skills with around 5 years of experience supporting large enterprise scale infrastructures
– Interpersonal Skills – Communication, flexibility, self driven, team player
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
– Extensive use of Microsoft GPO
– Scripting and development skills (Powershell, VBScript)
– Other Windows related skills such as PKI, IIS, DNS/WINS, Clustering, VMWare, Exchange, MOM, Citrix, Terminal Server, Symantec SFW/VCS, etc.
– The following skills would be beneficial: Windows 2008 & HPC, Bigfix, SMS/SCCM, network / firewall, Linux, BCP etc.
– Experience in Information Security/BCP/ITIL standard practices desirable