Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for experienced Database Administrator / Lead in Oracle DB to advance the database infrastructure across the firm. Selected candidate would collaborate with different teams to implement latest technologies and provide database as a service (DBaaS). Great remuneration and exposure.
– To perform studies and benchmarking on the latest database technologies for enterprise infrastructure, recommend and implement solutions for DBaaS.
– Facilitating process automation by developing functions, applications and programs with advance database technologies.
– Resolving challenges in complex infrastructure, database technology and security.
– Work closely with application development teams to apprehend application data structure, application architecture and system dependencies.
– Collaborating with Project Managers and Operation team to establish sustainable project model and operation model.
– Strong experience in latest Oracle Database Systems 11g / 12c.
– Minimum 4+ years or more experience in enterprise level infrastructure management.
– Solid knowledge in infrastructure technologies Network / Virtualization / Storage on Unix / Linux / Windows platforms.
– Results-driven and client-focused, interested in solving problems with innovative approaches.
– Experience in delivering large-scale technology projects in finance sector.
– Experience managing and developing people from diverse geographic / cultural backgrounds.
– Understanding of various project management frameworks and application development methodologies.
– Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders from technical experts to senior management officers.
– University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
– Oracle Certificates / CISSP / CISA / MCSE preferred.