A leading global investment bank is looking for a Senior Security analyst to join their high-profile application risk team.
Primary focus of this team is on the reduction of application risk through:
– Ensuring application IT security working with the IT security team
– New application assessments; Ensure that applications are developed and deployed according to the firm-wide standards and policies
– Working with application development teams to improve robustness, Consistency & transparency of risk controls
– Providing updates to senior management and other stakeholders
The team provides APAC coverage for the Firm’s Information Lifecycle Management program.
– Must have hands-on IT security experience in either:
– Infrastructure security (Unix/Windows, network, etc.) or
– Application security (security architecture/design and/or security review
– 7-10+ years of IT experience in the security, infrastructure, and/or application domain
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Good appreciation of software development lifecycle.
– Strong time management skills and capable of prioritizing tasks to meet shifting business demand
– Strong professional ownership and follow-through to resolution of issues
– Enthusiasm for and interest in learning new knowledge
– Application development experience is preferred but not required
– IT risk experience is good to have but not required
– Finance experience is not required