Our client, one of the top firms in Finance, are looking for a IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a young and energetic team player looking to gain exposure with one of the leading providers in the industry.
Candidates outside of Finance/Banking are welcome to apply.
Fresh graduates will also be considered.
– 2+ years relevant experience in a hands-on role
– SOLID experience in a fast-paced infrastructure support role
– Support, troubleshoot, install, upgrade and roll-out infrastructure for a Windows environment (WIndows Desktop, Active Directory, Exchange & Outlook, Blackberry (Smartphones), and Microsoft Office
– Additional expertise in Networking (routers, switches, firewalls etc), Virtualisation, AV/Backup and Telephony a definite advantage
– Good University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
– Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English (speaking to clients and senior management) and Cantonese (colleagues and vendors) very important
HK-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
THIS IS A FAST PACED ROLE WITH A GROWING TEAM. FRESH GRADUATES AND CANDIDATES WITH STRONG COMMUNICATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS FROM OUTSIDE THE FINANCE INDUSTRY ARE ALSO WELCOME TO APPLY
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV