Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for several highly skilled and experienced Java/J2EE Developers. Selected candidate will be involved in developing greenfield large scale retail system for financial products. Great remuneration and benefit. Great exposure and sound famous project in the industry.
– Drive the end-to-end system development across the whole SDLC.
– Responsible hands-on development with Java/J2EE web and server side programming.
– Design and develop application architecture and framework, define database structure and schema.
– Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development and support.
– Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
– Work with offshore development team on outsourcing tasks.
– At least 3 years’ experience in Java/J2EE , Unix/Linux, Shell Script, Oracle, Websphere, Spring, Struts, EJB and XML.
– Candidates with strong system and architecture design experience would be consider for the Senior Developer level.
– Experience in building Java web applications and client/server systems.
– Good understanding on SDLC and source code control methodology is a plus.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.