Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Java/J2EE Developers. Permanent Positions. Selected candidate will be involved in developing large scale applications across various banking functions. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Responsible hands-on development with Java/J2EE web and server side programming.
– Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development and support.
– Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
– 2 years’ experience in Java/J2EE , Unix/Linux, Shell Script, Oracle / IBM DB2, Websphere, Spring, Struts, EJB and XML.
– Candidates with strong system and architecture design experience would be consider for the System Analyst level.
– Experience in building Java web applications and client/server systems (ideally finance experience but flexible).
– Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system and analysis.
– Knowledge of ConnectDirect/LoadRunner/Tomcat/Splunk is definitely a plus.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.