This is an exciting opportunity for a talented QA / Testing Analyst to join an innovative development team with strong silicon valley type culture. Large enterprise with regional size business. Using latest technology with greenfield development projects.
– Perform and plan Unit, Component, System Integration testing and UAT through the Agile development cycle.
– Develop and Support Automation Testing for web-base online system.
– Develop and manage test plans and test cases.
– Manage applications issues, incident management, root cause analysis and resolution.
– Provide application monitoring to ensure the application delivery is meeting the planned performance.
– At least 2 years of experience in development or testing.
– Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans.
– Intimate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in QA processes and methodology, specifically in Agile.
– Experience with various test tools: Functional, Automated, Performance.
– Experience with Java Based Test tools is preferred: exp. JMock, JUnit.
– Knowledge of UAT.
– Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University.
– Outstanding new graduate with strong developer and testing experience would also be considered.