Our client, a leading financial buy side firm, is looking for a Java Developer to work on Streambase CEP applications. Selected candidate will be working of their new system across the front office trading desk.
– Act as the product owner of the applications. Involved the whole SDLC of the development.
– Responsible for system analysis, design and architecture. Work with the business to design the functionality of the applications.
– Lead and manage the development, integration and deployment of the applications.
– Involve in the final production roll out and subsequent support.
– Hands-on development experience with Java and J2EE.
– Experience with Streambase CEP/Apama.
– Experience with messaging systems, performance intensive problem domains, multithreading and multiprocessing in mission critical distributed server systems.
– Experience to develop in Linux Environment.
– Experience with SQL Server and WebService (REST).
– Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
– Java Certification is preferred.
– Excellent communications in English.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.