Our client, a leading bank, is looking for an IT Transformation Manager to manage their upcoming change in Compliance IT, especially with the adoption of RegTech. The selected candidate will be delivering firmwide projects working with various stakeholders.
– Work with the senior leader in developing future RegTech roadmap and direction in technology adoptions.
– Lead the project delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
– Provide technical expertise to the key stakeholders on technical solutions advice.
– Work with different technology leaders on driving technical deliverables. Work with the vendors to manage technology delivery.
– Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and schedule management.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage complex projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix project team with well-defined reports.
– Proven experience in leading large-scale projects in IT and Technical Delivery, ideally in the Compliance IT space.
– Experience in delivering Compliance IT projects is strongly preferred.
– Candidates with previous technical consulting, and vendor experience are highly preferred.
– Proven experience in people management, demonstrating strong leadership capabilities.
– Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Waterfall & Agile / Scrum).
– Technical skills in SQL, Reporting, SAS, and Python would be a great plus.
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders, at the C-Suite / VP level.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) communication is essential.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)