Our client, a prominent financial institution, is seeking a skilled Java Software Engineer to work on their FX derivatives trading application. You will be joining a well-established financial institution with a global presence and a stable work environment.
– Collaborate with the Product Owner and team members to ensure a clear understanding of story requirements in the context of the existing systems.
– Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development, testing and support
– Escalate technical design or specification issues to the Scrum Master, Product Owner, and other Agile team members as soon as they arise.
– Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practice
– Provide support for business-critical applications during business and off-hours, if needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
– At least 5 years of experience as a full-time developer.
– Extensive Java Back-end development experience and familiarity with other languages such as C++ and Python is a plus.
– Knowledge in building programming best practices and quality.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)