Our client is a leading global insurance firm. They are looking for a Java Software Engineer to collaborate with a diverse and passionate group of individuals to design, develop, and enhance business applications. From conception to delivery, the candidate will work across the whole SDLC, shaping the digital transformation every step of the way.
– Create and maintain innovative business applications, leveraging your full-stack expertise.
– Lead cross-squad programs, tackling complex technical challenges head-on.
– Drive system releases, upgrades, and maintenance of in-house insurance applications.
– Taking charge of both the local and offshore development teams, overseeing user requirements, supporting system design, and facilitating development activities.
– Accountable for defining project scope, planning resources, monitoring and reporting project status, and mitigating project risks.
– Embrace medium-scale projects and manage vendor relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Degree holder in a computer-related discipline.
– At least 3 years of relevant work experience ideally within the financial industry (insurance is preferred).
– Hands-on coding proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices and AKS.
– Solution design and offshore vendor management experience.
– Strong problem-solving skills, mentorship abilities, and adaptability.
– Fluent Cantonese, Putonghua and English are a must.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)