Very unique opportunity for a hands on Java Connectivity FIX Developer to join a leading investment bank. Selected candidate will have the chance to work on Java development with high volume and low latency. If you want to build something highly efficient and robust, this is the role you should go for with your next career.
– Be a part of a dynamic and highly technical team to build/maintain high-performance, distributed OMS Trading System and connectivity platform.
– Develop/Implement mission critical financial applications throughout the entire software lifecycle.
– Work with regional and global teams to ensure globally aligned design/architecture and best practices.
– Be part of the product owner to constantly design new ideas to improve the applications.
– Work in a Scrum team to constantly analyze and design new functions and features into the application.
– Strong Core Java/Linux Development experience, financial experience is not a must but it would be preferable.
– Experience using the latest version of Java (JDK 8), Git and Gradle would be preferable.
– Experience with FIX Connectivity Protocol.
– Well versed in performance issues, multi-threading, data persistence, memory management, performance enhancement.
– Good experience in applying test frameworks and continuous integration (JUnit, Jenkins, Sonar).
– Flexible and adaptable; quick to embrace new ideas, designs, platforms, languages.
– Passionate about new technologies, development, programming ideas.
– Good team player, willing to help out team members.
– BS/MS, preferably in engineering discipline (EE, CompSc).
– Experience in agile development, test driven development is a plus.
– Good Command of English, you will be working in a global team setup.