We are working with a global leading investment bank, where they are building a flagship technology platform for their customers globally. They are looking for a talented Java Backend Developers with API and Microservices development experience to join their development team. Great remuneration and opportunity.
– Work with the business users and product owner in driving requirements, solutions, and approaches.
– Develop and build Java APIs.
– Write and utilize autonomous services-oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning largescale apps.
– Build scalable systems with design patterns.
– Build reusable components.
– At least 5 years of development background across backend API / microservices development in Java and Spring.
– Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and engineering principles.
– Strong Open API / Microservices development experience.
– Experience in Domain-driven design and Event / Message based architectures.
– Strong experience in database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores.
– Cloud exposure like AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry is preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
– Engineering Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)