Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for some highly skilled and experienced Java/J2EE or C# Developers to join their expanding teams. Selected candidate will be involved in developing large scale applications across Private Banking, Risk Management and Finance division. Great remuneration and benefit. Fast growing company with lots of opportunity to grow.
– Responsible for hands-on development with Java/J2EE or C# programming on both web and server side.
– Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development and support.
– Manage user requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
– At least 3 years’ experience in either Java/J2EE or C# .NET technologies; with strong SQL skills in SQL Server, Sybase or Oracle database.
– Candidates with strong system and architecture design experience would be consider for the Senior Developer level.
– Experience in building Java web applications and client/server systems (ideally finance experience but flexible)
– Good understanding on SDLC and source code control methodology is a plus.
– Hands-on experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica) and Excel VBA is an advantage.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.