Our client, a top tier global financial institution has a unique opportunity available for a strong back-office Developer with hands on Java or J2EE experience.
– Prior experience as building Back Office systems in Java/J2EE for an Investment Bank or other top tier Securities firms or Banks
– Someone who lives, eats, breathes and drinks Java (design and development knowledge has to be super top notch)
– Someone who does architecture, nitty-gritty design and so on
– Somehow who comes from a Development background (Java technologies)
– Someone who knows the SDLC inside out
– Excellent knowledge in large scale software design of sophisticated systems in the finance trading systems space. Thorough knowledge in best practices, web application development, database security/design/modeling, multi-threading and messaging technologies
– Thorough expertise in development process improvement, working model streaming, frameworks, processes
– Someone who has managed projects, not people, and ensured delivery of the onshore and offshore teams
HK-based candidates highly preferred or candidates who can self-relocate.