Excellent opportunity to join the region’s leading MNC and grow with their IT organisation – one of the largest, complex, and most mission-critical IT infrastructures.
– Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on role with rock-solid knowledge and experience in any of the following:
– Incident Management: restoring & resuming normal service, support resolution, identifying recurring problems and trend analysis
– Problem Management: problem analysis & management using established methodologies, driving root cause analysis
– End User Support: including Desktop support, Servers, Applications, Data Centers etc
– Service Management: establishing service review objectives, maintaining a Service Catalogue and driving service quality improvements
– ITIL Certification a big plus
– Excellent communication skills in English: able to articulate clearly, concisely, and between multiple teams and vendors (Cantonese is a definite advantage)
– Candidates with team lead / management experience will be considered for the Lead roles
PLEASE CLEARLY STATE YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE AND YOUR CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY
Candidates based in Hong Kong highly preferred.