Excellent opportunity to join the region’s leading MNC and grow with their IT organisation – one of the largest, complex, and most mission-critical IT infrastructures.
– Hands-on experience with rock-solid knowledge and experience in any of the following, candidate will allocate to the specific team according to skillsets and experience:
– Incident Management: restoring & resuming normal service, support resolution, identifying recurring problems and trend analysis
– Problem Management: problem analysis & management using established methodologies, driving root cause analysis
– End User Support: including Desktop support, Servers, Applications, Data Centers etc
– Service Management: establishing service review objectives, maintaining a Service Catalogue and driving service quality improvements
– Minimum 6 years’ experience in Information Technology with solid experience in ITIL management. Candidate with 10+ years’ experience and leadership responsibility would be consider for the lead position
– ITIL Certification
– Excellent communication skills in English: able to articulate clearly, concisely, and between multiple teams and vendors (Cantonese is a definite advantage)
PLEASE CLEARLY STATE YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE AND YOUR CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY
Candidates based in Hong Kong highly preferred.