Our client, a leading MNC, is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to one of the largest, complex, and most mission-critical IT infrastructures in the region.
– Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in any of the following:
– UNIX/AIX: scripting via Shell / KRON jobs
– SQL: tuning SQL and stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server etc)
– Windows Desktop/Server admin, troubleshooting, and MS Office
– Supporting either desktop- or web-based applications
Clearly state your area of expertise in detail in your resume and be sure to include any systems/databases/tools you covered as part of your responsibilities.
– Practical experience on ITIL and/or vendor management
– Good University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
– Excellent communication skills in English: able to articulate clearly, concisely, and between multiple teams. (Cantonese is a definite advantage)
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV.
HK-based candidates highly preferred.