Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an IT vendor management manager to manage their APAC new technology services and projects. Selected candidate will be looking after the IT providers and partners across the APAC region.
– Manage day to day interactions and relationship with regional vendors across Operations and IT functions.
– Manage vendor on-boarding process and act as their point of contact.
– Work with the internal business stakeholders and act as bridge with the external vendors.
– Provide due diligence, risk management and performance monitoring.
– Track, measure, evaluate and report vendor performance.
– Work with senior management and provide suggestion on the right vendor management strategy.
– Oversee contractual agreements for all the vendors.
– At least 7 years experience of Vendor Management in the IT space. Candidate with financial industry background is highly preferred.
– Good knowledge of technology service agreement, financial arrangement, and service guidelines.
– Extensive experience working with IT suppliers and vendors.
– Great customer service skills, client-focused mindset and attitude to work and negotiate with senior business users.
– Experience in using reporting function in MS Office, including Excel formula and charts.
– Excellent communications skill in English. Great personality to work with people from different countries and culture.
– Good Communication skill and interpersonal skill.