Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an IT Vendor Management Lead to manage their technology services and projects. The selected candidate will be establishing IT Vendor Management Governance, Strategy and ongoing Vendors selection and management operations. It is an exciting role looking for some to establish a more systematic Vendor Management approach in the firm
– Design and formulate vendor management strategy, framework, policies, workflow and toolsets for effective management of IT Services providers (including Infrastructure, Software and Cloud).
– Act as the IT vendor management team lead to manage end to end IT service provider engagement.
– Manage vendor onboarding process as well as contractual matters, and act as their point of contact.
– Work with the internal business stakeholders and act as a bridge with the external vendors
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Finance. HR etc) on contract matters
– Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
– Provide due diligence, risk management, and performance monitoring
– Track, measure, evaluate and report vendor performance with defined KPIs and Scope of services.
– Work with senior management and provide suggestions on the right vendor management strategy
– Work with the IT teams to monitor and review the IT Services providers performance including service review meetings, renewal etc.
– Oversee contractual agreements for all the vendors
– At least 8 years’ experience in managing, reviewing and negotiating with IT vendors’ contracts.
– Experience in managing an IT Vendor management function in a leadership role.
– Good knowledge of technology service agreements, financial arrangements, and service guidelines.
– Extensive experience in RFP, vendor performance measurement tools and implementing Vendor Management Office
– Good IT knowledge in Infrastructure, Software, On-Premise / Cloud Services.
– Extensive experience working with IT suppliers and vendors.
– Excellent negotiation skills to discuss new contracts and renew contracts with vendors.
– Financial analysis skills to manage budgeting, ROI etc.
– Good communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese is a must, Mandarin is good to have).
– Enterprise experience in the financial, banking or insurance industry.
– University degree in IT or related discipline
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)