Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for an experienced IT & Telco Vendor Management / Procurement admin to join their regional team. It is a multi-cultural environment with great exposure.
– Provide support on vendor management and procurement functions across the IT and Telco space.
– Communicate with the services providers and vendors on quotations, SLA, support and contracting issues.
– Prepare paperwork, documents and contracts for the related services and agreements.
– Work closely with senior management to provide active update on progress and details.
– Experience in vendor management, procurement or contract negotiation in an enterprise environment.
– Understanding of technology including network, servers, mobile and Telco.
– Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese skills, Mandarin is a plus.
– Ability to speak to external vendors and clients with confidence and authority.
– Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This role is initially a contract role with potential switch to a perm position in the future