Our client is a leading foreign bank, with a prestige reputation globally, They are currently looking for an IT Support and Project Analyst to join their IT System and Support Team. The selected candidate will be working with global end-users in an international setting.
– Coordinate and follow up with the helpdesk support and IT system administrations.
– Provide day to day support across the End User Computing and IT System.
– Support on IT projects across End User Services and IT System. Drafting local processes and procedures documentation.
– Provide project coordination across software release, network, and infrastructure installation, etc.
– Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosis issues relating to LAN/WAN network, servers, firewalls, and related network components.
– Perform IT operation tasks for various IT systems in a professional manner, which includes system backup, logs monitoring, desktop support, etc.
– Manage hardware and software components as well as maintain asset inventory.
– Provide troubleshooting on Microsoft Office 365 and a wide range of office and banking software.
– Degree or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines is preferred.
– At 5 years of experience in providing IT Systems, Helpdesk, and Project Support.
– Knowledge in manage internet, firewalls, switches, security tools, VPN and data backup technology, etc.
– Experience in Windows Linux OS & TCPIP/IP, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS configuration, and O365 features.
– Experience with End-User computing support especially Microsoft Office 365, such as Excel Macros and VBA.
– Experience in providing project support, coordination, and documentations.
– Experience with Service Now Ticketing System is a great plus.
– Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese, you will be working in an international environment.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/