Our client, a leading financial institution, they are looking for a strong Senior Engineer with IT Support and Systems Services on daily operations and IT Services. International firm with great exposure.
– Provide IT supports including Infrastructure, Network, Servers, Cloud, etc.
– Constantly review and ensure all the systems and compliant with regulatory, security and technology standards.
– Provide IT office operations support including desktop support. Support VIP support for senior stakeholders.
– Provide ITIL management in implementing KPI and metrics across the firm.
– Constantly review new tools and technology across the organization.
– At least 5 years of experience in hands-on infrastructure and helpdesk support in an enterprise environment.
– Strong technical experience in support IT helpdesk including desktop/laptop admin, server and network, remote access, VPNs, Windows OS and Active Directory.
– Experience with office IT setup including operations with multiple locations.
– Hands-on experience in administrating and supporting various Video Conferencing equipment and applications (MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, Wechat, and etc.)
– Experienced in admin work with Office 365 (cloud).
– Knowledge in office applications including MS Office, Adobe etc.
– Mac OS. Linux/Unix experience is an advantage. Proficient knowledge in server-side scripting is a great plus.
– Experience in supporting office facilities including printers/scanners, speakers, microphones etc.
– Experience in providing mobile devices management, including iPhone, Tablets etc.
– Articulate and able to communicate with all level of people.
– Excellent communications skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
– Bachelor or Master Degree in IT / Computers Science from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)