Our client, a leading global enterprise is looking for IT Strategist / Architect to join their IT strategy team. Selected candidate will be working on large regional technology projects. You will have the chance to learn various business strategy combining with the IT development.
– Provide advisory and consultancy on IT transformation, implementation, architecture and IT strategy to business and decision makers.
– Have in-depth discussion with business to define problems, goals and solutions.
– Design and develop solutions for the business tackling to the business problems and future technology goals.
– Create solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
– Work with global and regional people.
Required Skills / Experience:
– Experience in Information Systems design and delivery experience involving enterprise-level architecture, systems and databases.
– Experience in defining IT Strategies across IT management and governance, enterprise application portfolio and financials.
– Experience with Enterprise Architecture is highly preferred.
– Certified in Enterprise Architecture framework such as TOGAF, Zachmann or equivalent is preferred.
– Familiar with new technologies such as Cloud, Social, Big Data, Analytics etc.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
– An innovative mindset, ability to identify and resolve complex project issues with new ideas.
– Excellent communications skills, writing and presentation in English.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable university.