My client, a global consulting group is looking for an experienced IT Services Management Manager for their Regional clients. The selected candidate would be working with large enterprise on top quality IT service. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Establish Technology service and operations management standard and process.
– Establish and advise on IT service model under ITIL framework, across Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level Management.
– Build IT Service model across the operations, governance and service desk.
– Build and maintain relationships with clients, key business managers and stakeholders.
– Manage projects on solution design and implementation etc.
– Experience in technology service delivery area under ITIL framework.
– Proven track record in managing IT service operations.
– Experience of managing SLA and service delivery.
– Good mindset of compliance and IT Security.
– Experience with infrastructure, network and servers architecture design, data center, databases, storage, infrastructure monitoring etc.
– Exposure to Private / Public Cloud technologies would be a great plus.
– Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile SDLC would be a great plus.
– ITIL Certification.
– Great personality and people skill. Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.