My client, a leading bank, is looking for an experienced IT Services Management and Incident Manager. The selected candidate would be supporting and maintain high availability of IT service. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Manage critical and high severity incident and lead the resolution to service resume.
– Manage the root cause analysis to avoid future reoccurrence.
– Assess the severity of the outage in a timely manner in regards to the business impact and technical complexity. –
– Communicate and escalate to senior management regarding the status of outages, if necessary.
– Coordinate the incidents to resolution and remediation.
– Establish Technology service and operations management standard and process.
– Establish and advise on IT service model under ITIL framework, across Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level Management.
– Build IT Service model across the operations, governance and service desk.
– Build and maintain relationships with clients, key business managers, and stakeholders.
– Manage projects on solution design and implementation etc.
– Incident Management experience across a large scale technology platform in application and infrastructure services.
– Incident Management experience with ITIL. Experience in Change Management of application.
– Knowledge of Application and Infrastructure in a banking environment is preferred.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill. Ability to drive change and improvement for the platform through the production support.
– Leadership experience in leading an incident management team.
– Strong facilitation skills with different stakeholders and technical teams.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Strong communications skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/