Our client, one of the leading investment banks in Asia, is keen to meet with and hire an IT Project Manager as they continue to further upgrade, grow and build out their own infrastructure. Excellent opportunity and exposure.
– Manage the overall project from planning, risks, and resource allocation through to engineering, implementation and successful delivery.
– Work closely with internal teams and vendors to coordinate IT, hardware, procurement and server/network engineering and execution.
– Track project progress and keep senior managers and project sponsors/stakeholders informed of project progress, risks, issues etc.
– Support the delivery of multiple infrastructure-related projects for the firm.
– 5+ years technology experience with a proven track record in project management and IT delivery covering network, server, desktop, data center build-outs & migrations, technology refreshment and upgrades etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT (or related discipline). Project Management or relevant technical certifications a plus.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)