Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a strong IT Project Manager in managing their new next-generation technology projects. The selected candidate will be managing technical IT Delivery, Solutions and Architecture. Large Scale Projects
– Manage the IT projects from end-to-end.
– Manage the overall project from planning, risks, budget, and resources.
– Work closely with the cross-functional stakeholders across project plan, deliverables, requirements, milestone charts, status reports etc.
– Work with different parties including regulators, partners, solutions providers on the actual deliveries.
– Understand the business process and provide analysis, recommendations for the system development.
– Work with the technology team and vendors to drive the projects with aligned objectives, resources, and expectations.
– Key person to drive the technology launch plan and execution. Work with various functional teams on collaboration.
– Provide Technical architecture guidance and technical design.
– Around 7 years of technology experience with proven project management experience.
– Experienced in delivering projects across LIfe Insurance Industry including Point of Sales, Underwriting etc.
– Strong technical background in evaluating technical architecture and technical design.
– Strong exposure to Microsoft technologies such as .NET, SSIS
– Strong exposure to RDBMS database system and platform.
– Strong project management, interpersonal, analytical, presentation skill with senior management.
– Project Management Certifications in PMP, Prince 2 is preferred.
– Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/