My client, a leading investment bank is looking for a Project Assistant to provide support assistance on project administration and management. You will be part of the project office for large scale Trading Technology projects across the firm. Great exposure.
– Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
– Assist in strategy development for the control and tracking of project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
– Communicate and coordinate with project team of project documentations, Schedule, meeting information.
– Take minutes and records during meetings and conference calls.
– Assist Project Managers in:
• Being compliant to firm’s project management standards
• Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
• Vendor contract management and invoice processing
– 1 – 2 years experience on Project Administration and Management related position.
– Experience in Technology environments, implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions an advantage.
– Finance Industry knowledge preferred.
– Experience working with MS Office (Excel VBA), MS Project, MS Visio.
– Excellent Communications skills in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
– Fresh Graduate with a great attitude and internship experience would also be considered.