Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist with to join their large regional team.
– Provide support on procurement functions / contract & vendor management across the IT Infrastructure space.
– Communicate with the services providers and vendors on quotations, SLA, support and contracting issues.
– Prepare paperwork, documents and contracts for the related services and agreements.
– Work closely with legal / senior management to provide active update on progress and details.
– Experience in procurement or contract negotiation in an enterprise environment.
– Good knowledge of technology background in Infrastructure including network and servers.
– Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese skills, Mandarin is a plus.
– Ability to speak to external vendors and clients with confidence and authority.
– Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This role is initially a contract role with potential switch to a perm position in the future