Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for an IT Procurement Specialist to join their expanding team.
– Provide support on procurement functions, contract and vendor management across the IT division.
– Source for IT products and services; communicate and negotiate with service providers and vendors on quotations, SLAs, and contracts.
– Prepare paperwork, documents and contracts for the related services and agreements.
– Work closely with legal / senior management to provide active update on progress and details.
– Carry out regular management reporting.
– 5+ years of experience in sourcing, procurement and contract negotiations in an enterprise environment, preferably related to Information technology.
– Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus)
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to internal stakeholders at all levels and external vendors/suppliers with confidence and authority.
– Proficient in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please include your current and expected salaries on your application.