Our client, a leading bank, is looking for an IT Procurement Manager to lead their IT Procurement function. The selected candidate will be leading the bank-wise IT procurement across all level. Senior leadership position which works with the Head of IT directly.
– Manage the procurement, sourcing, maintenance, and scrapping of IT hardware and software.
– Develop and implement IT sourcing strategy as well as leading all aspects of IT vendor contracting, management and relationship.
– Achieve cost savings targets, SLAs/KPIs and quality improvement while maintaining strong on-going vendor relationships
– Assist regional offices in the development and implementation of sourcing strategy and ensure alignment with the regional strategic direction.
– Manage long-term, strategic relationships between the IT organizations and vendors.
– Maintain a cost-effective infrastructure solutions platform with the right strategies.
– Manage the budget and control for IT Procurement for the IT Department.
– Review all existing contracts and develop, when possible, master purchase or lease agreements for the services.
– Maintain contact with IT suppliers and keep up-to-date knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
– Evaluate alternatives, perform an appropriate cost-benefit analysis, and recommends optimal solutions commensurate with acceptable risks.
– Manage all IT procurement activities while leading the Procurement team.
– Prepare reports on the performance and health of the IT vendor portfolio and compliance with the sourcing/outsourcing strategy.
– At least 10 years of IT Procurement experience, with the recent 3 years in a leadership role.
– Strong vendor and project management knowledge and the proven track record.
– Sound knowledge of enterprise technology knowledge across infrastructure (Cloud / Server / Database / Network), applications and ITIL framework.
– Strong knowledge of industry knowledge in procurement policies, procedures, practices, and rules.
– Strong team management skills, analytic skills, planning, budgetary control, etc.
– Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent influencing / negotiation and relationship development skills.
– University degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or related fields.
– Strong Communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/