Our client, a leading bank, is looking for an IT Procurement Assistant Manager to lead their IT Procurement function. The selected candidate will be leading the bank-wise IT procurement across all levels.
– Manage the procurement, sourcing, maintenance, and scrapping of IT hardware and software.
– Develop and implement IT sourcing strategy as well as leading all aspects of IT vendor contracting, management and relationship
– Achieve cost savings targets, SLAs/KPIs and quality improvement while maintaining strong on-going vendor relationships
– Assist all offices in the development and implementation of sourcing strategy.
– Manage long-term, strategic relationships between IT organisations and vendors.
– Maintain a cost-effective infrastructure solutions platform with the right strategies.
– Manage the budget and control for IT Procurement for the IT Department.
– Review all existing contracts and develop, when possible, master purchase or lease agreements for the services.
– Maintain contact with IT suppliers and keep up-to-date knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
– Evaluate alternatives, perform an appropriate cost-benefit analysis, and recommends optimal solutions commensurate with acceptable risks.
– Manage all IT procurement activities while supervising the Procurement team.
– Prepare reports on the performance and health of the IT vendor portfolio and compliance with the sourcing/outsourcing strategy.
– At least 7 years of IT Procurement experience, preferably in the banking or finance industry.
– Strong knowledge in IT procurement policies, procedures, practices, and rules.
– Good understanding of IT products; software licensing and hardware pricing schemes; and invoicing and payment processing.
– Strong analytic skills, planning, budgetary control, etc.
– Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent influencing/negotiation and relationship development skills.
– University degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or related fields.
– Strong client-facing and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)