Our client, a fast growing financial institution, is looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their technology team. The selected candidate will be the key person who runs the daily IT Operations, managing infrastructure operations, define IT governance and strategy, as well as IT future roadmaps. Fantastic opportunity who would like to join a new and expanding environment.
– Manage a small team of infrastructure support engineers and helpdesk to support the day to day operations including Desktop, Data Centers, Servers, network, O365 etc.
– Maintain stability in a production environment by ensuring/implementing best practice, enterprise standards, governance and well-defined processes (ITIL)
– Drive process improvements and ensure that process/procedure changes are documented/communicated.
– Review and design the existing Infrastructure architecture on future expansion and change.
– Provide timely and proactive incident management.
– Implement long-term improvements and enhancements.
– Provide/manage IT policy and governance documentation.
– Provide enterprise IT change management.
– Work with the technology teams for operation and project delivery.
– Provide leadership and team management (including performance review).
– At least 10 years of IT infrastructure management experience.
– Hands-on technical background in infrastructure support/operations previously (network, server, data center, etc.)
– Understanding of cloud services including Azure and O365.
– Excellent problem diagnostic/resolution skills.
– Understanding and knowledge of general IT governance and policy.
– A passion for improving processes and commitment to customer satisfaction.
– Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
– Well versed with ITIL processes and tools
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/