Our client, a Global Hedge Fund, is looking for an all-rounded IT Support Engineer to provide technical support to end-users and to manage their daily infrastructure operations across servers and networking. This person will be part of their APAC Infrastructure Technical Support Team.
– Provide end-user technical support across front and back-office functions in HK and APAC. Conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
– Respond to telephone/email inquiries for technical support, provide troubleshooting and resolution.
– Hands-on all-rounded support role across Desktop & Infrastructure, covering PC/Laptop/Phone/Printer hardware, Desktop & Business Applications, VC & multimedia equipment, as well as, Server, Network and Azure Cloud support and administration etc.
– Escalate unresolved/complex issues as appropriate.
– Routine hardware and software maintenance for the end user space.
– Participate in infrastructure-related projects.
– 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role
– Experience in providing technical support for computer hardware (PC, laptop/notebook, mobile & handhelds, VC & multimedia equipment), and software (Windows Desktop, MS Office/O365, Outlook etc.).
– Good experience in Active Directory (incl. GPO)
– Some experience or knowledge in Windows server / VMWare administration and troubleshooting
– Basic network troubleshooting knowledge
– MS Azure / Cloud experience is a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
– Diploma or above in IT related discipline
– Proactive, energetic, and positive attitude
– Good problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent customer service-oriented mindset
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)