Our client, a leading insurance firm, is expanding their business in Macau and therefore they are looking for an IT Infrastructure/Operation Manager to help them set up an office and manage different IT projects in infrastructure, and cloud services.
– Ensure quality IT DevOps services are delivered to operate efficiently and comply with IT policies and corporate standards.
– Provide support to Technology & Product managers to plan and implement the project/product within schedule, scope and budget
– Provide daily technical support and perform system improvement/upgrade, fixes/patches deployment to maintain the system stability and meet service level agreement.
– Handle daily IT Procurement process and maintain an inventory of IT assets and associate software.
– Co-ordinate technology teams, third-party vendors and business stakeholders
– Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
– Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology
– Solid experience in application development, infrastructure management, vendor management and problem-solving
– Solid experience in leading IT projects, managing DevOps infrastructure, cloud services, and third-party vendors
– Experience in people, process and cost management
– Strong problem-solving skills and IT technical background
– Skill in Cloud Services (Azure), JIRA, Confluence, Windows, Unix, SQL, DB2, Sybase, Oracle, O365, SharePoint, Websphere, Citrix virtualization infrastructure.
– Knowledge of CICD, cloud design, mobile service, virtual machine design, networking and web infrastructure
– Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)