Our client, a well-know e-Commerce retail enterprise is looking for a IT Infrastructure Manager to manage their growing infrastructure needs. The selected candidate would be managing a sizable e-commer infrastructure in Cloud and Virtualization, with team management responsibility. Great potential and growth.
– Manage the security, performance and availability of the E-Commerce IT systems
– Work closely with the application and architecture team on deployment and provide necessary infrastructure / devops support.
– Work with the senior management to define the infrastructure strategy and standard to enhance the efficiency and capacity of the site.
– Ensure the current administration and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure platform on Linux, Apache and Vmware.
– Maintain the security of production platforms complied with PCI Security Standard.
– Manage network, database and firewall configuration; assisting the development teams to make required changes, whist protecting the security and availability of all online systems.
– Establish and manage disaster recovery system and procedures.
– Define and implement incident response management systems and escalation procedures.
– At least 5 years infrastructure management experience in a high demand and high availability internet infrastructure setup.
– Strong experience in Cloud Infrastructure (Private or Public).
– Strong experience in hosting infrastructure across Linux, Windows, Apache and IIS.
– Familiarity with infrastructure technology such as VMWare, Internet Security, Backup, CISCO and Firewall.
– Strong understanding and knowledge in e-Commerce application across DevOps, Payment Gateway, Authentications etc.
– Good communications skills in English and Cantonese to work with application team and business stakeholders.