Our client, one of the leading banks in the region, is looking for an IT Infrastructure Team Lead to join their team.
Role / Responsibilities:
– Lead a team of engineers to manage and support the bank’s IT infrastructure: Windows Server, Virtualisation, Storage, and Databases (MS SQL).
– Work closely with Senior Managers and Stakeholders for IT Projects – from proposals, obtaining authorisation/sign-off, to implementation, status & management reports and completion.
– Help develop, maintain and establish the firm’s IT policies & standards across the region. Enforce procedures and be responsible for IT audits and compliance assessments.
– 8+ years’ experience and a strong technical background covering:
– Windows Server 2003 – 2008 and Active Directory (Windows Server 2012 a plus);
– Virtualisation (VMware ESXi, V-Sphere or Hyper-V);
– SAN Storage and Databases (MS SQL Server);
– Experience maintaining ITIL support standards;
– Team management skills: leading the team, coaching and career development.
– IT Project Management, IT Auditing and Compliance Assessments.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
– Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
– Relevant certifications in ITIL, MCSE/MCITP, PMP or Prince 2 etc would be an advantage.
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV