Our client, one of the top MNCs in the region are looking for an IT Helpdesk Support to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented team player to join a strong, tightly knit group in a great working environment
– Provide world-class helpdesk support to a diverse and multicultural user base.
– Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution.
– Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
– Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
– At least 2 years’ experience in a hands-on helpdesk role:
• Windows XP – Windows 7, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
• Active Directory & Email (Exchange) administration: access and permissions.
• Additional expertise supporting handhelds (Blackberry, iPhone), networking and Citrix a definite advantage.
– Experience in a user-facing role highly desired: end user training, advice and guidance.
– University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin). Experience with Chinese input & ENG-CHN dictionaries/tools a definite advantage.
Please clearly state your experience, the technologies and tolls you have used/supported in your resume.
Hong Kong-based candidates highly preferred.
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV