Our client, one of the leading global investment banks, is looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to join their firm. The selected candidate will be part of a team supporting senior stakeholders and users across the bank (including the front office). International Environment. Great career potential and growth.
– Provide end-user technical support. Conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
– Respond to telephone / email / instant messenger enquiries from internal users on technical support, troubleshooting and resolution.
– Hands-on role including installation (PC, laptop / notebook, server etc), configuration, systems testing and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop & business applications.
– Routine hardware and software maintenance for the end user space.
– Manage IT Inventory and maintain proper records.
– Support infrastructure related projects.
– 3+ years experience in a Technical Support / Helpdesk role in an enterprise environment. Banking / Finance experience a plus.
– Experience in supporting computer hardware (PC, server, laptop / notebook and mobile & handhelds) and software (Windows Desktop, MS Office, Outlook / Notes) and basic back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, Exchange, networking).
– Bachelor / Higher Diploma in IT related discipline. MCTS/MCITP/MCSE certifications an advantage.
– Proactive and positive attitude. Excellent customer service oriented mindset.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus).
– Shift work may be required.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/