Our clients, including one of the top Financial Institutions in the region, are now looking for IT Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a young, talented professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
– Between 2-5 years’ experience in a hands-on helpdesk role (please specify exactly what you have supported)
– Windows XP – Windows 7
– Active Directory, Email (Outlook or Notes) and Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of IT infrastructure (network devices, security etc) and additional expertise with voice & videoconferencing (Cisco, Avaya, Nortel) & handheld (Blackberry, iPhone) a definite advantage
– Good University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
– Relevant certification in Microsoft (MCITP), support (ITIL) or networking (CCNA) would be very useful.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese. Hong Kong-based candidates highly preferred.
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON YOUR CV.