Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for an IT Governance / Risk Officer for the regional business. Selected candidates will be working with regional stakeholders on policies, process and procedure. Key position in the region with good remunerations.
– Oversight and management of the regional IT Governance and Risk Change Management Process, policies and procedures>
– Manage regional incident management process, policies and procedures.
– Manage and Develop the regional Tech Risk Management framework and IT risk register.
– Deliver and execute the Risk Control Assessment Process.
– Develop and maintain the IT Crisis Management and DR Process.
– Manage, track and report internal and external IT Audit, Regulatory activities, issues and remediation.
– Participate in IT Steering Committee meeting.
– At least 8 years experience in IT Risk and Governance, BCP, IT Audit or IT Security.
– Great confident and personality to work with senior stakeholders across the region, in order to communicate security and risk related concepts in both technical and non-technical aspects.
– Familiar with investment banking related technology.
– Experience with dealing with regulator requirements in APAC region.
– Excellent English skills in writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
– CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, or other IT governance, risk and security certifications are good to have.
– Degree from a reputable University.