Our client, a prestigious large enterprise with a strong technology presence, is looking for a senior leader in managing their firmwide IT Governance and architecture policy adoption. This role will be a key strategic role in the oversight of the firm’s IT Governance and Architecture.
– Manage a team in IT Governance and Architecture review functions. Lead the development and implementation of the IT Governance process on architecture review and approval of the processes.
– Work with the technology and review their technology design to ensure they are following the Architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and roadmap defined by the Architecture office.
– Formulate and strategize the IT architecture governance procedures and policy. Develop rules and guidelines on governance processes, practices, guidelines, and standards.
– Review and update the IT architecture governance process continually based on the reviews and feedback.
– Liaise with internal/external IT auditors on IT architecture governance.
– Work with senior IT Management and plays a key support role in identifying any risks or gaps for improvement, and enforce assurance and compliance efforts on the Enterprise Architecture as established.
– At least 15 years of experience in IT Enterprise Architecture domain, IT Governance, Technology Management and / or IT Risk Management.
– Understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts and implementation and governance across the EA roadmap.
– Proven solution architecture experience on large-scale technology platforms.
– Understanding of Security, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
– Extensive experience across organizational structure and operations.
– Knowledge of the IT architecture governance framework and Waterfall, Agile SDLC.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders. Excellent presentation skills.
– Understanding the IT Audit control frameworks and IT General controls.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent fluency in verbal and written English.
– Certification in TOGAF, and COBIT is preferred.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)