Our client, a leading enterprise, is looking for a strong IT Finance Programme Manager with their PMO office to manage the program IT Finance and Assurance. The selected candidate will be facilitating the Programme office on the program’s finance management, tracking, and monitoring. It is a senior management position and required a strong leadership personality to work with senior management.
– Provide financial tracking, monitoring, and evaluation. This role would also track down over/under spending items or functions to evaluate actual spending.
– Provide a forecast of future spending needs with credible measurements and KPIs.
– Provide program financial assurance across deep dives and reporting.
– Work closely with Finance, Audit, and IT teams to understand the program spending and financial needs.
– Provide key financial KPIs to the Programme Leadership team in facilitating the decision-making and program delivery.
– Prepare finance dashboards and scorecards to visualize the financial situations to support the management to make prompt and effective decisions.
– Review, monitor, and govern commercial contracts for the program with vendors and suppliers. Maintain and review contracts / SOWs in acceptance criteria against payment milestones.
– Provide IT Finance Administration and HR management of the program.
– At least 12 years experience in IT Financial Management as well as large-scale project management.
– Proven experience in Project Management and successful delivery of large-scale projects/programs.
– Chartered Account or Certified Practicing Accountant is a great plus.
– PMP Certification is preferred.
– PMO Governance environment dealing with IT Projects / IT Programme.
– Understanding of Agile / Scrum.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Finance from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)